Daily check-ins accepted from 4:00pm until 8:30pm. Late night check-in is available. Call to make arrangements. If the room is ready before 4:00pm, we will happily check you in early. Call if you are arriving early as to the status of your room. Check-out at 11:00am. For early or late check-in, please call 1-303-331-0621 or 1-800-92-MARNE (1-800-926-2763).
Payment equivalent to a one-night stay per room, for all reservations, is taken at the time of booking. If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, a fee of $20 plus $2.95 tax will be charged for cancellations made anytime up to 1 week or 7 days prior to arrival date. For all cancellations made less than 1 week or 7 days in advance, the equivalent of a one-night stay per room will be charged.
By booking a room at the Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast you are accepting this payment arrangement and promise to abide by our cancellation policy. Castle Marne accepts personal checks as payment for reservations, however, if payment should fail, you are solely responsible for paying any bank/collection fees associated with check recovery attempts.
We ask for a 50% nonrefundable deposit of the total upon booking. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to the event. If the event is canceled after the final balance has been paid, or within two weeks, we will refund the cost of any rooms and/or space that we can resell, minus a cancellation fee of $22.95 per room and $100 for the common space. If we cannot resell anything, no money will be refunded.
The Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast is a non-smoking inn. Smoking cigarettes, cigars, pipes or tobacco products of any kind is prohibited inside of the Castle Marne or on room balconies. Smoking will only be permitted outside in the designated smoking area. A cleaning fee of $500 will be charged to any guest found smoking in rooms or outside on private balconies.
Marijuana use/possession is prohibited anywhere on Castle Marne property. Click here for more information on recreational marijuana use in Denver and Colorado.
Illegal drug use/possession will not be tolerated at Castle Marne at any time. Guests caught violating the drug policy will be asked to leave immediately and no refund of room reservation fees will be given.
Guests are financially responsible for any damage that occurs to Castle Marne property including (but not limited to) rooms, all common areas, and outdoor spaces.
Children and Pets
Children under 10 years must be accompanied at all times while at Castle Marne. Pets are not allowed, with the exception of approved service animals.
Thank you for your help in preserving this National and Local Historic Landmark!
Ask the Innkeepers:
- Can I smoke marijuana at the Castle Marne? Sorry, no. Marijuana use/possession is prohibited on Castle Marne property at all times.
- Is the Castle Marne wheelchair accessible? Castle Marne strives to accommodate every guest’s needs; however, the Castle is not wheelchair accessible. Please accept our apologies.
- Do you accept pets? Sorry, no.
- Are service dogs allowed? Yes, of course.
- Is parking available? Yes, there is free on-street parking in front, as well as free limited off-street behind on the alley.
- Are there restaurants within walking distance? Yes, some of Denver’s finest dining is just minutes by foot and by car.
- Is public transportation close? Yes, just minutes from our front door.
- How long does it take to drive to Denver International Airport? Depending on the weather, 30 – 45 minutes.
- Do you have private baths? Yes.
- Do you allow smoking? No. Smoking products of any kind are prohibited at Castle Marne.
- Do you have televisions? No, but we offer free WiFi.
- Do you have in-room refrigerators? No, but we do have a shared guest refrigerator available outside.
- Do you have free WiFi? Yes.
- How close are you to the Tattered Cover Colfax Book Store? About 5 minutes walking. They provide free parking.
- What time is check-in? Anytime after 4:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. Late night check-in is available. Call to make arrangements. If the room is ready before 4:00pm, we will happily check you in early. Call if you are arriving early as to the status of your room.
- What time is check-out? At 11:00 a.m.
- Are you air-conditioned? Yes, during the summer season.
- Do you offer military discounts? Yes, with pleasure. 20% for active, retired military and first responders. Please let us know when you book your reservation.