Castle Marne has partnered with Strange Craft Beer Company, an established Denver brewery located five minutes west of downtown, to offer a brew tour and tasting package for your stay.
About Strange Craft Beer Company
Strange Craft offers a playful experience in a space with lots of character. After brewing their mainstay and experimental brews, they for public, private and nonprofit fundraising events. The brewery is located beneath I-25 between 13th and Zuni Streets.
Spend your afternoon or evening touring the brewery followed by a tasting of Colorado craft beers and, if the weather is right, gather in the back Biergarten for games with friends. After the tasting stay at our historic bed and breakfast in the heart of Denver’s City Park and Capitol Hill neighborhoods.
- Brew Tour of Strange Craft Brewing Company
- Specialty tasting flight of beers – 10, 5 oz beers and 2 pints of your favorite beer (predetermined)
- A Bomber of your choice of Farmhouse Ale, Cherry Kriek, or Breakfast Grapefruit IPA to take back to your room
- Daily food truck at Strange Craft
- Comfortable shuttle transportation