The Queen’s Tea Events
All of our tea events feature a four-course menu including:
- Freshly brewed tea selections: Loose-leaf Earl Grey and Herbal Tea De Jour
- Soup, sandwiches, salads, quiche, scones, desserts, and tea treats, all “Castlemade”
- Tour of the historic 1889 Castle mansion
- Door prize awarded to one lucky guest
- Vintage matted 5×7 group photo memento: $10
- Tea and Truffles gift package: $15
- Castle Culinary Collection Cookbook: $25
- Downton Abbey Inspired Jewelery: $20-35
$40 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Children 8 and under, $20. Senior discounts on groups of 10 or more. Champagne can be added for an additional $10 a person.
Castle Marne strives to accommodate most special dietary requests. Please let us know of any at time of booking.
Queen’s Teas require at least 48-hour advance and a 4 person minimum reservation. Maximum number of guests is 22. Served Thursday through Sunday at 1 p.m. Call 303-331-0621 or book online.
Calendar of Queen’s Tea Events
- The Queen’s Christmas Teas: November 26, 27 December 1-4, 8-11, 15-18, 22-23, 29, 30
- Winter Tea: January 12 – 15, 19-22, 26-29
- Chocolate Lover’s Tea: February 9-12, 16-19, 23-26
- March Mad Hatter’s Tea: March 1-5, 9-12
- St. Patrick’s Tea: March 16-19
- April Showers Bring May Flowers: April 6-9, 27-30
- Mother’s Day: May 14
- Downton Abbey Tea: June 11 (Upgraded menu with champagne, Downton Abbey inspired pendant and vintage matted photo. $65)
- Autumn Harvest Tea: October 12-15, 19-22, 26-29 November 2-5, 16-19
Bridal luncheons, bridal showers, and baby showers available upon request.