The Queens Tea Events
The Castle Marne is happy to provide specialty themed tea events on select dates. Reservations must be made in advance. Please call to make reservation based on availability. Bridal luncheons, bridal showers, and baby showers are also available by request only, please call for more information on these.
Calendar of Queen’s Tea Events
- Chocolate Lover’s Tea: Saturday, February 16th and Sunday, February 17th
- Mad Hatter’s Tea: Saturday, March 16th and Sunday, March 17th
- Little Ones Disney Tea: Saturday, April 13th and Sunday April 14th
Join us as the Castle turns Disney! We will be serving a kid friendly menu for youngsters and a traditional tea menu for adults. Queen Elsa will come to the Castle for games, photos, and autographs with the kiddos. Space is limited and reservations are by phone ONLY please call (303) 331-0621 for a reservation!
- Harry Potter Trivia: Friday, April 19th
(21+) $100 per person from 6:00 -9:30 PM. Join trivia contest, costume contest, themed bar and each guest gets 3 drink tickets, heavy hor d’oeuvres, games and magic fun! If a guest would like to book a room to stay they night they may upgrade bar packages to full access and they get 15% of the room of their choice.
- Mother’s Day: Saturday, May 11th and Sunday, May 12th
- Spring Has Sprung Tea: Saturday, June 15th
- Summer Times Tea: Saturday, July 20th
- Downton Abbey Tea: Saturday, August 31st
- Turning Leaves Tea: Saturday, September 28th
- Halloween Tea: Saturday, October 26th
- Cozy Time Tea: Saturday, November 16th
- Harry Potter Trivia: Saturday, November 23rd
- Little Ones Disney Tea: Saturday, November 30th
- Queen’s Christmas Teas: Starting December 5th. Every Thursday – Sunday through December 29th.
All of our tea events feature a four-course menu including:
- Freshly brewed tea selections: Loose-leaf Earl Grey and Herbal Tea De Jour
- Soup, sandwiches, salads, quiche, scones, desserts, and tea treats, all “Castlemade”
- Tour of the historic 1889 Castle mansion
Teas are $40 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Children 8 and under, $20. Senior discounts on groups of 10 or more. Champagne can be added for an additional $10 a person.
Castle Marne strives to accommodate most special dietary requests. Please let us know of any at time of booking.
Queen’s Teas require at least 5 day advance and a 8 person minimum reservation. Maximum number of guests is 24. Served only on the dates above at 1:00 at the Castle Marne. If you have an event of 8 or more we would be happy to book a new tea for you on the date of your choosing (Thursday- Sunday only) based on availability.
Call 303-331-0621 today!
Other Castle Keepsakes:
- Castle Culinary Collection Cookbook: $20
- Denver’s Enduring Legacy Book written by our Owner: $25