The Queens Tea Events
The Castle Marne is happy to provide specialty themed tea events on select dates. Reservations must be made in advance. Please call to make a reservation based on availability. Bridal luncheons, bridal showers, and baby showers are also available by request only, please call for more information on these.
Calendar of Queen’s Tea Events
- Mother’s Day: Saturday, May 112th and Sunday, May 12th
- Spring Has Sprung Tea: Saturday, June 15th
- Summer Times Tea: Saturday, July 20th
- Downton Abbey Tea: Saturday, August 31st
- Turning Leaves Tea: Saturday, September 28th
- Halloween Tea: Saturday, October 26th
- Cozy Time Tea: Saturday, November 16th
- Queen’s Christmas Teas: Starting December 5th. Every Thursday – Sunday through December 29th.
All of our tea events feature a four-course menu including:
- Freshly brewed tea selections: Loose-leaf Earl Grey and Herbal Tea De Jour
- Soup, sandwiches, salads, quiche, scones, desserts, and tea treats, all “Castlemade”
- Tour of the historic 1889 Castle mansion
Teas are $40 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Children 8 and under, $20. Senior discounts on groups of 10 or more. Champagne can be added for an additional $10 a person.
Castle Marne strives to accommodate most special dietary requests. Please let us know of any at time of booking.
Queen’s Teas require at least 5 day advance and a 8 person minimum reservation. Maximum number of guests is 24. Served only on the dates above at 1:00 at the Castle Marne. If you have an event of 8 or more we would be happy to book a new tea for you on the date of your choosing (Thursday- Sunday only) based on availability.
Other Castle Keepsakes:
- Castle Culinary Collection Cookbook: $20
- Denver’s Enduring Legacy Book written by our Owner: $25