The Queens Tea Events
The Castle Marne is happy to provide specialty themed tea events on select dates. Reservations must be made in advance. Please call to make reservation based on availability. Bridal luncheons, bridal showers, and baby showers are also available by request only, please call for more information on these.
Calendar of Queen’s Tea Events
- Chocolate Lover’s Tea: Saturday, February 16th
- March Mad Hatter’s Tea: Sunday, March 17th
- Little Ones Disney Tea: Saturday, April 20th
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Join us as the Castle turns Disney! We will be serving a kid-friendly four-course menu for mommas, grandmas, and kiddos to enjoy a Queens High Tea that is all Disney themed! A Princess will also be available for photos and autographs! Space is limited and reservations are by phone ONLY please call (303) 331-0621 for a reservation!
- Mother’s Day: Saturday and Sunday, May 11th and 12th
- Downton Abbey Tea: Saturday, August 31st
- Halloween Tea: Saturday, October 26th
- The Queen’s Christmas Teas: Starting December 1st. Every Thursday – Sunday in December.
All of our tea events feature a four-course menu including:
- Freshly brewed tea selections: Loose-leaf Earl Grey and Herbal Tea De Jour
- Soup, sandwiches, salads, quiche, scones, desserts, and tea treats, all “Castlemade”
- Tour of the historic 1889 Castle mansion
Teas are $40 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Children 8 and under, $20. Senior discounts on groups of 10 or more. Champagne can be added for an additional $10 a person.
Castle Marne strives to accommodate most special dietary requests. Please let us know of any at time of booking.
Queen’s Teas require at least 5 day advance and a 8 person minimum reservation. Maximum number of guests is 24. Served only on the dates above at 1:00 at the Castle Marne. If you have an event of 8 or more we would be happy to book a new tea for you on the date of your choosing (Thursday- Sunday only) based on availability.
Call 303-331-0621 today!
Other Castle Keepsakes:
- Castle Culinary Collection Cookbook: $20
- Denver’s Enduring Legacy Book written by our Owner: $25