The Queens Tea Events
All of our tea events feature a four-course menu including:
- Freshly brewed tea selections: Loose-leaf Earl Grey and Herbal Tea De Jour
- Soup, sandwiches, salads, quiche, scones, desserts, and tea treats, all “Castlemade”
- Tour of the historic 1889 Castle mansion
- Door prize awarded to one lucky guest
- Tea and Truffles gift package: $15
- Castle Culinary Collection Cookbook: $25
- Queen Isabella Pendant: &80
$40 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Children 8 and under, $20. Senior discounts on groups of 10 or more. Champagne can be added for an additional $10 a person.
Castle Marne strives to accommodate most special dietary requests. Please let us know of any at time of booking.
Queen’s Teas require at least 48-hour advance and a 4 person minimum reservation. Maximum number of guests is 22. Served Thursday through Sunday at 1 p.m. Call 303-331-0621 today!
Calendar of Queen’s Tea Events
- The Queen’s Christmas Teas: November 25, 26, 30 December 1-3, 7-10, 21-23, 28-30
- Winter Tea: Every Thursday – Sunday in January
- Chocolate Lover’s Tea: Every Thursday – Sunday in February
- March Mad Hatter’s Tea: Every Thursday – Sunday in March
- April Showers Bring May Flowers: Every Thursday – Sunday in April (Except April 1)
- Spring Has Sprung Tea: Every Thursday – Sunday in May
- Mother’s Day: May 19 and 20
- Downton Abbey Tea: Every Thursday – Sunday in June (Upgraded menu with champagne: $50)
- Autumn Tea: Every Thursday – Sunday in September
- Turning Leaves Autumn Tea: Every Thursday – Sunday in October and November (Except Thanksgiving, 11/22)
Bridal luncheons, bridal showers, and baby showers available request.